Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hi all readers, both fixed and occasional interested in the beauty of the northern regions of Italy


Hi all readers, both fixed and occasional interested in the beauty of the northern regions of Italy. You will find here a continuation of my blog under the same title http://sukienkawkropki.blox.pl/html. For the sake of continuity, I decided to move to this place some of my old posts, updated and improved. Miles are seen comments, as well as questions of people who choose to described the site. For all happy to answer!
A trip to Monte San Zeno was one of those to whom I gathered up like the proverbial "jay overseas" because realizalizację waited for almost five years ... The first time I paid attention to the mountain during the cruise on Lake Como. It was late afternoon and just came back home after one of my trips. I gave up then the bus ride to the ship to the occasion to take some pictures. We were just at the height of Argegno, when the weather suddenly broke down, and began to gather on the storm. So well known to me panorama of the surrounding mountains del monte peas suddenly took on an entirely different dimension. Most saw it in good weather or mist shrouded veil Lombard this time, against the background of dark storm clouds contours of the mountains stood out vividly, like on nineteenth-century lithographs representing an illustration to romance horror. My attention was caught elevation resembling the shape of a cone (or, more prosaically - a huge dozens of green hay) in the basin lying at the foot of Monte Generoso, in the Pre-Alps known as the Valle d'Intelvi. I was fascinated by the shape, so I started watching him intently. I had the impression del monte peas that at the top I see something that resembles a church tower. I was intrigued by this sight, I thought even then that is quite a strange place to build a church, del monte peas because of the large distances from human settlements. However, knowing the Italian custom del monte peas of placing chapels and sanctuaries on the tops of the mountains, I thought it was probably one of them, where the faithful go on a pilgrimage, offering their labor in wearing only a known intenc ji ... Then also at the sight of this fascinating hill came to me thought that it would be certainly very interesting trip. I tried asking around your friends if they know anything about this mysterious mountain and visible del monte peas structure there, but no one had any idea what place I'm talking about, or how to get there. del monte peas Then it occurred to me that a good source of iformacji may be driving local buses recruited from Como and the surrounding villages, who, because of their work continually del monte peas circulate throughout the region. It turned out that it was the brainchild of genius in its simplicity! Once upon a time, going to the Bellagio, where the other side of the lake appeared to me interesting place, pointed up the driver, and asked if he could tell me something about it. I found a reliable source, because the driver del monte peas was a member of the Alpine Club and a well-informed person. I learned then that this mountain is Monte San Zeno, and at the top are actually the ruins of the ancient del monte peas church. The driver warned me that the trail is little frequented, and therefore somewhat "neglected" and the whole top of the mountain is covered with vegetation run wild. This was not good news, and somewhat dampened my enthusiasm, but the idea was revived visit this place when I came into possession of a book guide hikers hiking trails del monte peas around Lake Como. I found then the other, del monte peas I needed guidance, del monte peas I learned, too, that the church was built in 1215 and, unfortunately, is now in ruins. Although I never lacked plans or intentions waiting in a long queue for the implementation, I put the project trips to San Zeno on my rather long list. Oddly enough, despite the almost obsessive desire to reach the summit of this mountain, for unexplained reasons, I felt a strange fear at the thought of this expedition. I guess that for this reason I waited to its implementation, although often by bus to San Fedele, Pelio, and other villages of Valle d'Intelvi where trails del monte peas lead through this picturesque neighborhood of San Zeno invariably attracted del monte peas my eye like a magnet. For several years, in vain I looked for someone who could keep me company del monte peas during the trip. As usual, del monte peas in the way of constant problems with rip-working days, the weather, or family del monte peas responsibilities my potential companions. So it's been almost five years, and finally came the day when I said to myself that either I go alone, or I'll be forced to give up this idea. Since the resignation is not in my nature, I decided del monte peas that if only the weather will be as favorable, the next day off regardless of the circumstances, be invested in this trip. Honestly, del monte peas from the beginning of everything consisted of PU woke up numb, with a terrible headache white, and barely had time for a train to Como. Now waiting for my bus ride to Argegno and transfer del monte peas to San Fedele d'Intelvi, & n

No comments:

Post a Comment