Saturday, June 21, 2014

Generally, life goes on in routine situations, it happens every now and then an extraordinary event


International adoptions stories, news, insights and everything about the international adoption procedures. News and curiosities of culture of various countries and various appointments formations. Menu
Home About us Special needs Cleft lip HIV - Hepatitis B Foot negativity equine siniora food industries Stories adoption siniora food industries info specific countries Brazil Inside Inside Inside China Colombia Congo Rep. Inside siniora food industries Inside Inside Ethiopia Haiti India Inside System caste - Dalits (Untouchables) Music Books India India Video India Inside India Kenya Inside Inside Inside Russia siniora food industries Vietnam Books Events siniora food industries Film / Movies Food adoption (WARNING!) India Kitchen - Kitchen in Mumbai Ethiopia - injera Peru - Rocoto relleno Vietnam - Street siniora food industries Food Law Who can adopt? Features of the adoptive child Entities authorized Which countries? Regulations of the countries of origin siniora food industries Adoption Costs International Courts for Minors Psychology adoption Area Legal / Tax Reimbursement of expenses and deductions siniora food industries Contacts
I walk with my luggage in hand following the flow of a sea of Indians .., I turn to my husband who walks by my side, I look at him in the eye and say, "Michael, we really did." "Yes", siniora food industries she replies. In his eyes I read my own emotions. It takes courage, recklessness, a pinch of folly, but so life takes off. All the times I've risked, siniora food industries dared, I was rewarded. And it takes perseverance, a lot .., bite the bone and not give up.
We did it, damn it! We are just another part of the world to do something great, that will enrich our lives with meaning. We are exhausted but excited. This week will forever change our lives and also that of an ignorant child, who luckily siniora food industries for him or against his will take with us, to give him a piece of our heart.
4 hours. Finally we settled in a beautiful room of Shangry-La. We fall asleep siniora food industries exhausted, but at eight o'clock we are already awake. Breakfast with our fellow adventurers, Mauro and Emily, with whom we shared the week full of emotions in our lives. We spend a pleasant day with tourists around the Hindu temples in the morning and in the afternoon at a flea market. Taken by the hand and pampered by our guide Hasmukh.
Generally, life goes on in routine situations, it happens every now and then an extraordinary event; sometimes, alas, painful, sometimes happy - like this one - that makes you feel strong emotions and change the course of your life. I think that each of us is largely of her own destiny, although undoubtedly it also takes luck but ... "helped God helps you." Perhaps the strongest siniora food industries emotion siniora food industries was the pairing. Finally, siniora food industries the "conception" even if not within my reproductive organ, but definitely within my body. How much I cried!
And now it was time for the meeting, via fantasies, reality will take their place. Let's hope so ..! We at Holy Cross, sitting comfortably on a sofa in a living room very cozy. Emanuela, Mauro, myself, my husband, our precious guide and Sister Lucy. After the pleasantries, short, given the situation and the agitation was felt in the air, the sister gets up and says, "I'm going to take the kids."
Within minutes, the pounding heart, shortness of breath, voices in the hallway, and the Sister of a child, a hand shake with the arm of the sofa, with the other arm of my husband sitting next to me; everything siniora food industries stops ... you open the door: Sister Lucy, beautiful, smiling, with her pink sari, in her arms the Nayana small for my hand Sachin ... look at him ... how small! More of an Italian child of his age, five and a half, and ... is darker as I had imagined from the pictures! My God, how beautiful! Clean, well-dressed, she also shoes with lights! This small, alien, tender child is my son! But he wants it? But it will become real? Oh, Lord, we will be up to it? I jumped up I grab him, hug him, smell him, look at him closely, I talk to him, I do not understand, remains still suffers without protest my "aggression." He approaches Michael, he touches it, but with more grace and kindness.
He pulls out a toy car, starting out on the floor ... communicate for the first time. I look at them, I look at them and immediately perceive an immediate understanding that has developed between them from the first moment. I have a small twinge of jealousy, although I know that in the beginning at least one of the two of us ... that understanding I have to like me, I had to sweat to earn and the path was full of bitterness and frustration. But I would have discovered this later. Hasmukh, along with a nanny takes us to visit the various rooms of the institution: every am

No comments:

Post a Comment