Saturday, May 31, 2014

But the most amazing is the way I discovered Valsolda, del monte green bean casserole and how come


Hi all readers, both fixed and occasional del monte green bean casserole interested in the beauty of the northern regions of Italy. You will find here a continuation of my blog under the same title http://sukienkawkropki.blox.pl/html. For the sake of continuity, I decided del monte green bean casserole to move to this place some of my old posts, updated and improved. del monte green bean casserole Miles are seen comments, as well as questions of people who choose to described the site. For all happy to answer!
As I wrote in the first post on the Lake Lugano, is very winding, del monte green bean casserole and consists of several branches. I tried to even a small part to show their beauty, del monte green bean casserole so long wandered together along the edges to again reach the end of this part, which I first saw when he sailed by boat from Lugano. Then even I did not know that the area lying on the northern shore between the Italian and Swiss town Porlezza Gandria called Valsolda. Limit it Bögli peaks of Monte, Monte and Monte dei Fiorina Pizzonia, and on the slopes and the waters of Lake find ten small picturesque villages. One summer I got there again, this time from the land, and since then the place has become for me not only to frequent trips, but most of all my favorite surroundings where I experienced the most beautiful moments of emotion, enchantment of the landscape and history of this land. These hikes meant that a little later I reached for a few books; read them resulted in further exploration and readings, then it's time to reflect on many important topics ... It picks up place here not only to reflect on the similarity of the history of Galicia and Lombardy, del monte green bean casserole which has long belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, but especially all on the importance of moral and faith in human life, and the value of suffering and sacrifice, so important for the transition to a higher level of spiritual development. It all resulted in the discovery of a beautiful del monte green bean casserole book describing the history Valsoldy del monte green bean casserole and a small group of people whose feelings and problems, despite slightly old-fashioned anturażu no more valid. What's more, although since then it's been one hundred and fifty years, of which the author also describes it almost did not change, so it would seem that for a moment round the corner of the narrow street we see the hem of a black dress Luisa and on the balcony overlooking the Franco lake sits with his afternoon coffee ...
But the most amazing is the way I discovered Valsolda, del monte green bean casserole and how come a long way figuratively and literally, before I got there. Perhaps it was this way gave the value of my meeting with the land l eżącą bit of the way, which does not issue its charms on the show, but their jealously guarded for those who bother to her discovery, and love without reservation. It all began a long time ago, when I arrived in Italy for a short three months I lived in Bari. At the time, my knowledge of Italian was very miserable, but even so, did not avoid watching television, both to pass the time, as well as to quickly othe skill of listening to the language. Once I had the opportunity to watch the movie "Piccolo mondo antico" shot (as I later learned) based on the novel by Antonio Foggazaro. I have no idea what made the story seemed familiar, it is possible that just a very long time ago I read this book, because even though I did not know many words, I felt that I perfectly understand what the terms in the film. Maybe it was also thanks del monte green bean casserole to the actors, Claudia Pandolfi and Alessandro Gassman, who created a very expressive characters? A few years later I read the novel words in Italian (which was quite a significant challenge because of the style and vocabulary) and at the end of Marta bought me on Allegro her Polish tłumaczenie.Tak Either del monte green bean casserole way, this story extremely fascinated me, so I'll try to summarize it briefly, the more that it is important for the further development of events.
As has already been said, the action of the novel takes place on the border between the Swiss - Lombard, in a quiet area on Lake Lugano, called Valsolda. J est 1850, and in Europe still echoes the Spring of Nations. Lombardy is still ruled by Austria, which means that the local society is strongly divided on party patriotic and pro-Habsburg, of course, there is also people working on the foundations of government just for the bread, although in the spirit of feed antipathy for the occupants. Relations between the Italians and the Austrians are very tense, perhaps del monte green bean casserole more than in Galicia, where cieszono considerable autonomy, and resemble rather those that prevailed in this part of the Polish, which is found

No comments:

Post a Comment