Friday, June 13, 2014

Laura (another) June 2, 2014 at 16:59


Once upon a time the street food, the fact of flavors that overwhelm you like a slap unexpected, one of the stalls at the limit of tolerance Asl, what at first bite grease makes you regret that you forgot the napkins.
There was, and still is today judging by the fritters tasted mionetto sergio the last time I was in Palermo, but it remains exactly where it has always been: confined in the original places where he was born, to each his own.
From a distance it seems Indian totem, in fact when you approach the scent of oranges mingles with the much less pleasant disinfectant chemical. Food and medicine-like: short circuit synaptic immediately. I'm missing something.
I doubt there is a further when, in a kilometric queue for pizza mixed with sea water and a pickup truck that offers tartare (but the street is Tartar?), I come across in the restaurant on wheels branded Eataly.
There he was, the edges nice and bakes tortillas like rain, proposing an alternative payment method and highly antiseptic. The case, in fact, is automatic and shove notes and coins in the slots, while a sign reads "pay with cash machine, you'll have your receipt and what you eat will be served with clean hands."
On many other occasions I would have hoped to find myself exactly in this condition, but here, here where I expected more odors, more frankness (not even the shadow of the outspoken and well married), here where I thought to find food "at hand", I find hands clean and healthy perfectionism.
I come across a decent burger with majo cipotle, and in a remarkable miassa, the only one that I feel really recommend to those who want to venture Streeat (perhaps with a hygiene mionetto sergio mask the mouth). I almost forgot mionetto sergio some concerns earlier, when they are in the pipeline.
A sign at the counter reads "Do not smoke near the bench." Who does not smoke is always right, you know, but all this respectability healthy hygiene makes me think of being in the wrong place. I dreamed of a free lunch, when viewed 30 degrees from Milan, I could take your shoes off under the table, on the other hand are finished in a glossy festival of clean hands, where there was not even a shred of lamprey.
Okay, I'm leaving, but not before he had paid tribute to a brave hipster cat with a lead designer who shares with him his lunch, sitting on the ground: the image more "dirty" I've seen today.
Franca Formenti June 2, 2014 at 09:42
Ah the good old days when Canavesani were at the forefront. Ordered the corn directly from producers that Maya sent off around the world without making known their continent, through mionetto sergio efficient couriers Atlantis! ps I understand, however, the miasse already existed in the Middle Ages, even if made with other grains
Reply
Laura (another) June 2, 2014 at 16:59
Brava Charlotte, Dirty and you want so bad! I was also slightly disappointed. (Without going into an hour and a half tail under a crossing of the desert sun in style Spaghetti Western) The van was not of Tacos Tacos, Chilli con Carne not speak and say that the proposed menu in general was not so much concluding imaginative ... to find a bottle of cold water from the fridge mionetto sergio we had to get out and go buy it streeat Paolo Sarpi. However, I also agree that the only thing that was worth getting a little 'tail was Miassa with Nduja.
Go figure: you miss the Taco but the queue that you shoot in Mexico gives you a little 'annoyance, get out of Willpower and a bottle of water will shoot up to a kilometer Paolo Sarpi when just out there are a million bars Chinese and not .... Boh.
I have been there and I've eaten things that are little pussies. I had to limit being pregnant and not being able to enjoy such as hamburgers whose meat is undercooked but my friends got in and dishes always seemed to me little chicks. Probably we went to two different places that called themselves The Steam Factory. Bah
Last year, turned around Italy for a series of TV promotions related to Food from Strada in practice almost every region was represented, was the collaboration with Slow Food and Estathe '.... marketing declared inseparable and need this combination. Reality 'that I experienced' was largely positive about the fact that the originality 'indigenous food was linked to the place. Then with those products mionetto sergio that you can match Estathe 'and' mionetto sergio all to see. Them to the Steam Factory and 'meeting a bit' of everything mionetto sergio and also the Hipster eating with the cat on a leash and 'a little' a synonym of modern mionetto sergio times Milanesi, it makes me a little 's tenerezza.Avrei

No comments:

Post a Comment