Saturday, January 11, 2014

Quick Navigation inaugurate the future .. Top Site Areas User Control Panel Private Messages Subscr


Forums Forums Coquinaria inaugurate the future .. Green beans Stortini If this is your first visit, be advisable to take a look at the guidelines here. In order to post a message must register here, and to read the actions of the other members is not necessary. fresh yogurt Welcome fresh yogurt to!
Do you like them? I always use the same recipe: I stew a bit 'of onion in oil with chopped tomato and then add the green beans and a teaspoon of tomato paste dissolved in a drop of water and salo incoperchio, the last few minutes I make them go uncovered for to restrict the sauce formatosi.Esiste some other recipe? fresh yogurt Hello Franca
Green beans (but I do not know if we're talking fresh yogurt about the same vegetables fresh yogurt in the garden often a mess) if they had talked a few days ago ... 'It is that I try the link here, here. Recently, putting together another discovery coquinaria (but I read and write a little study) had them boiled, cut into small pieces and served in a salad along with purslane (which I did not know it was edible, thanks Coqui) and a handful of black olives , salt, oil and lemon.
PAOLA Libert fall asleep knowing fresh yogurt that you have not done any harm to anyone. (From "I remember Anne Frank") http://ilpennellodicioccolato.blogspot.com/
Regarding meters, Stortini (yellow), green beans (green) the method of cooking in my house and 'always strictly the same: cooking in a pressure cooker and consumed at room temperature without anything or' if not a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and, if desired, a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
aaaaaa, but I know them as flat beans or wonder, but I think they are always seen straight Stortini I do not cook them as a side dish to go with making a fried onion in frying pans, add water and let cook, there should be at the end of a nice little ' garlic but if I put it I do not eat them more or make myself a nice soup I eat too warm, the same mixture, water and beans and towards the end of cooking fresh yogurt a little 'shake tomato and parsley
Quick Navigation inaugurate the future .. Top Site Areas User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums Forums Coquinaria inaugurate the future .. Round Table Round Table 2007 2006 After the storm .... New Roundtable Roundtable Let's learn together food photography course
2000-2014 archimedia P.IVA 01382940516

No comments:

Post a Comment