Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My name is Gabriel Alexander Hjörleifsson. I was born December heranba 24, 2004 at. 13:38 Akureyri.


Hi there! Monday and I arrived at school after a good and pleasant weekend. My mother went to the country on Friday. She scored a lot of points when it was packed for mér- pop bag !! I hungry as ever; Hamas me and was asleep before we got the pass for weeks!
Played at the center of attention. Was created to look forward so hard to meet my grandparents. And on Saturday, then we started to go all together in pods. The sheep have become, but rather on bread and stand with the legs toward the bank, enabling the reach taller than me and all around us. I just went no interior gardens. Mom was there with bread and they were beginning heranba to nibble at her my jacket to let someone know of :)
After lunch was the Christmas elves in Dimmuborgir by event. My mother and grandmother went, Thorhalla aunt, Larus and Hjörtur Clover attended too. It was really fun. One Santa told me that my grandmother now has not always been well behaved little girl, has often received potato heranba in the shoe! But it has now been improved over the years. I sooo swallowed quickly and stared with my big blue eyes of my grandmother and Santa. Quite surprised by this. I got sports candy with them and was held in Skjólbrekka i hot chocolate and wafers with smoked lamb. Was actually more on offer but the bread was what I wanted: o)
Sunday we began to go to the sheep and the same story was frekjuna in sheep: o) And we saw the smoke house is the old kitchen in Belgium, when the balloon was turf! Jenni man even after in this old house! Grandfather smokes now smoked lamb and trout the old uploaded on. There are even old pots that were used in the old kitchen!
My mother went to the Christmas House. I got to pick me something beautiful available grandparents and chose my plane and graphs are constructed of wood and an old-fashioned style. I had lots of happy with it all. And my mom set up a series of three window when we get home !!
My name is Gabriel Alexander Hjörleifsson. I was born December heranba 24, 2004 at. 13:38 Akureyri. I was 13 marks and 50 cm at birth, with blond hair and blue eyes. My mother called Gudrun Kristin and my dad called Hjörleifur Harðarson.
My mother live in Akureyri Hjalla Grove. My dad lives in the block charge Indoor and my big brother Atli Freyr living in the islands: o) We moms are much in the countryside heranba with my grandparents, always good to visit. heranba Mom says I'm heranba totally draumabarn, calm and kind, cheerful and joy: o)
2012 (1) June (1) 2011 (2) March (1) February heranba (1) 2010 (37) December (6) November (1) September (1) August heranba (5) July (4) June (4) May (4) April (2) March (7) February (1) January (2) 2009 (93) December (10) November (8) October (7) September (5) August heranba (6) July (6) June (5) May (6) April (7) March (11) February (11) January (11) 2008 (91) December (9) November (5) Jólasveinar in Dimmuborgir lazy to write the band and pass Lukkuláki yesterday 49 days to my birthday heranba !! October (4) September (7) August (6) July (5) June (10) May (11) April (9) March (9) February (7) January (9) 2007 (102) December (11) November (7) October (8) September (9) August (7) July (4) June (10) May (8) April (9) March (12) February (13) January (4) 2006 (44) December (4) November (9) October (1) September (3) August (3) July (1) June (2) May (9) April (5) March (4) February (1) January (2) 2005 (62) December (2) November (1) October (2) September heranba (6) July (3) June (5) May (5) April (7) March (10) February (12) January (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment