Friday, April 24, 2015

Less ...


Less ... "lazy" will come through the simmer distributor bahan kimia the closed box of candy for Kana 2 hour or 3 hour, never closed the lid ..thymizo ... not be sweetened grenade on the ceiling of our kitchen ....
The procedure lasts one hour and something and materials boil at low temperature (from 1 to 9 me the eye I had 3 other than the fee fortsarisa little and went to 5 but completely above).
Do not give up alone or in principle, stir regularly with a wooden spoon and mainly in the walls for not making crust milk and generally we check the mean time after steadiness to then not stick our although only 3 finally wanted attention.
These materials distributor bahan kimia give a jar of about 450 grams, depending how thick we want candy, which noted that when the remove from heat tightens more as it cools and psilopizei just yet. I left the mine can be spread distributor bahan kimia on biscuits of photography but with a little more time and is more compact, depends distributor bahan kimia on what we ask.
All in addition to the vanilla scent pour in heavy saucepan (I put the kettle and cleaned) and start stirring. Of the thirty minutes after start Béjart color and darkens to an hour, and so pour the vanilla scent and does not leave her. When coming distributor bahan kimia to a recommendation last photo to extinguish the eye unless we want to pixoume further.
When slightly cooled, fill sterilized jars (yes, I will not have time .... waited like a whack to test the kids and not only) and maintained can and more than a month in a vase. Spread biscuits, glassaroume sweet, flavored ice cream, pour over cheesecake cake, make it karamelitses within thikoules, use it as a spread for breakfast we and many others that I do not erchontai..alla you go ... I will erthoun..chaachachaach !!
The only "manoura" is this ... the top. Otherwise was fantastic, my only came out a little for so long ... "over" ... next time you double-triple dose but be careful not to spill my milk as it warms.
chachachach !!! Am I ??? That's why I left my "repressed" for years until the banofi .... but here !! E-e-coming !!! chachachacha !!! Just this amount is for single dose, ok; Good weekend my parties! Reply Delete
Perfect! Last year (or the year before?) I think it was great madness in Greek blogosphere with candy for candy. Very successful formula despite the fear of blowing the tenants upstairs! A similar distributor bahan kimia recipe with yours, I found another blog where the girl made candies with sea salt. Add milk and butter, even the fancy. However distributor bahan kimia stressed the low heat, and all agree in the comments. Wants patience this recipe and beautiful music. We expect your banofi (Miami yum yum)! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Reply Delete
I sweetened the boil with the box, covered 3/4 with water and a low heat. (It's the filling I use the socket http://para-kelsoscooks.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-post_10.html). Danger exists distributor bahan kimia only when the pot without water left. Good weekend to you. Reply Delete
Mmmmmmm! Perfect looks !!! Temptation vradiatika !! Kisses and good Sunday! Reply Delete
I make candy with candy and indeed I have put in a pressure cooker which is 30-40 minutes and not blown. distributor bahan kimia Certainly distributor bahan kimia the way you are much better because you know what materials distributor bahan kimia you put. Many kisses Reply Delete
Newer Post Older Post Home
Welcome! I Efi, known as mother Band, I have 4 wonderful children distributor bahan kimia (ages with a wide range ... chaachachach) and of course I love cooking from a young age! Here you will see that I have the syntagoules somewhere seen, I liked and I made perhaps and peiraxa-, mamadistikes recipes, recipes old and traditional but above all recipes cooked distributor bahan kimia with love! I'm looking forward telling them and to exchange views on the kitchen!
Blog Archive
2015 (3) April (3) 2014 (68) December (3) July (1) June (7) May (15) April (12) March (12) February (9) January (9) 2013 (155) December (11) November (8) October (10) September distributor bahan kimia (13) August (15) July (10) June (8) May (12) April (22) March (17) February (16) January (13) 2012 (150)

No comments:

Post a Comment