Friday, May 22, 2015

Have used the word extensively in my last post with the different pasta sauces I tried the cabbage


Have used the word extensively in my last post with the different pasta sauces I tried the cabbage pasta - all of which were amazingly good. But when it comes to the creaminess took tonight's pasta sauce home price! monte luca Thanks to ICA's cheese. Highly recommend monte luca it! Have driven in Philadelphia before but read somewhere that the content was better in the ICA's (although less carbs, I noted). So I tested today and it was much tastier and the sauce was deliciously creamy!
I finely chopped garlic and chilli, monte luca and sizzled in butter briefly. In the cabbage and let it get warm and soft (you can also cook the cabbage in salted water on the side, but I think this is more flexible). Poured on cream and with fresh cheese (took full jar). Let simmer on low heat. Meanwhile, I had boiled water in the kettle, diced salmon fillet and put in a saucepan. Poured into the boiling water so it covered the salmon and leave the lid approximately 5-7 minutes. Sieved and served with the finished pasta sauce.
Email (required) (Address never made public)
Build a website with WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment