Monday, October 13, 2014

Where Would you like to go?


- Whenever it is said that nothing should repent, but I think everyone has something that should be left undone or done otherwise ... Yes the street, a few things, some hard. On the other hand, it is useless to them more to think about.
- Sausages! Well, do not. Well-seasoned chicken, crisps and rye breads basis (dinner?) And meet the requirements, and fresh goat cheese the or chicken salads (eg, Bistro Wendy Treellä, kancor ingredients limited love <3). Cuisine ham and cheese pizza, sausages Big Mac or a double cheese meal and a criss Tampere wings. D
- These have been many ... Author, journalist, fashion -And / or marketing experts. I've kancor ingredients limited always wanted to be someone well paid, and management positions in a lot of work on behalf of travels.
- Rämpimällä time in many a quagmire of their own, and just my experience I have just now, thanks for this as I am. Friends have also been pretty terrible play an important role, I would have probably stayed there a quagmire, if I am not at those people would be blessed.
- Does it tell anything that I disliked, almost all my best friends before I properly looked at them, and I guess they, too, are loathe me, hahahaa: D Maybe it is, then it is the similarity that is irritated. I think that people like me more talkative, open, maybe a little silly fools läppieni reason, and hopefully also easily approachable.
- Dramaattisuus and strong kancor ingredients limited emotions (happy or sad), quick temper and stubbornness (eg,. Difficult to change habits). This could even say one really stressful aspect, that is, unnecessary things lavish stressing.
- I can not say I read all kinds of wonderful blogs. I like blogs that evoke emotions and debate and who have even a little bit honest and unvarnished (MFF-Laura's blog before, Mungolife between), and then I like the blogs, which is just beautiful to look at and be inspired. Real vulgar, odorless and colorless blogs do not strike, nor those in which the blogger clearly trying to be something that does not exist, or does not know how to write an interesting text.
- Feikeistä, feidaajista, also exactly these basic mass lissu of not having any of his own opinion or understanding of the issues, boring people who are not enthusiastic about never ever any, mielensäpahoittajista, pätijöistä, humorless, and the appellants, and I also like quiet or superujoista and charged types, because I do not enjoy with someone that long, will be so awkward feeling. Well, I can not say I did not like ujoista kancor ingredients limited people, but those people might not just fit in my circle of friends.
- For social, gross types that do not pull the story överiksi. A sense of humor to get excited about. People who dare to be what you are, and those who believe in themselves and own thing, even if no one else would believe. Humans, who has the good manners, style, and know how to take the other into account. Loyal types, which friends and family are important.
what 5 things ottasit to a desert kancor ingredients limited island?
- No, no one can decide what my hobbies are what I do: D Only the winter sports are my respect between the knees and the joints will not last (the last one left HimosMaailma-laskettelureissuni broke the knee).
- Be still in love, stay in balance, to get a wonderful JOB, travel around, get plastic surgery, to live in a big house somewhere in the outskirts of the city center and is owned by at least two of the little rat dog.
- I wonder what I could tell Oreosta? Wonderful, stubborn, smart, energetic and proximity sore little oblong. Out of the garbage found and rescued, but a poor start, just a great natured dog.
- With a big, handsome kancor ingredients limited true-Andalusian man. Much smoother and more calm than I am, but that's why we probably sovitaakin so well together, when each relationship brings a variety of things.
Where Would you like to go?
- I did not learn anything at the moment. kancor ingredients limited I would like to study in the future marketing of the or the beauty kancor ingredients limited industry. The dream job is something of brainstorming, writing and traveling people. As a big black into a beautiful butterfly, as you now'm still a caterpillar, hehee. Did not, the cliché that hopefully happy and satisfied with what I have.
What do're eläinturkiksista?
- I wash 3-4 times a week, I use the intervening days hiuspuuteria (or kuivashamppoota, but here it may not be correct for any), and the range of pampering my kutreja Moroccan Oil hiusnaamiolla and oil.
hehe: D
Tell facts about the Sun's blog; Is this your first blog you are writing? Since you started blogging? Why did you start blogging? How long is the current blog has been up? Describe kancor ingredients limited your blog in a few words!
- It is my first blog. I started blogging in August 2012 Access to the other answered in the past, but my blog is honest, in my looking, kancor ingredients limited full of nonsense, but also just the right aj

No comments:

Post a Comment