Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Olympic Games will begin this week and I


I got up on Thursday and Friday for the school. Nothing extra special it did not happen. All of my classes olive tree wood are pretty nice, although the example. Health-not quite hit-and-botany is the time in Hebrew, but at least the teaching is top on the hour. For the teacher has in hand the periodic table tattooed. At least show a dedication to their work.
On Friday, I got a ride for the first time here. Last horseback've had almost a month ago, so it was nice to finally do something familiar. I rode a little time bareback Fellalla and I'm so in love with it heppaan. It's a whole herd of the bottom and everyone always teases it, but it is so Sulonen and fluffy, that there can not enjoy. This week'd intended to get quite properly ride a beacon and Fellalla. I also got a taste of Missy tammamaisesta nature, when it is really no reason purasi me. Fortunately not in any way käyny badly.
Fella best thing about the candy! Poksuu in the mouth at their hostäidin We're in a funny way with baked mm. Oreo biscuit cake, which is just heavenly and I got on Saturday Pikkusena booklet in the mail, with a few good recipes Finnish enkuksi. Hostäitikin did on Sunday, very excited Finnish meatballs and they were just great taste.
On Saturday, took place in Kalkaska watching the dogsled trips and eating Chinese. The Huskies are one of my favorite races and it was nice to see the race in action. There was, however, a surprising number of other breeds, such as the pictures shows. Snow in the harvest quite a lot so the visibility was not the best, but it does not matter.
On Sunday evening, played the Super Bowl, and we had our own race grandstand, where there was a whole day of all finger food. Hostvanhempia olive tree wood American football is not hirveenä of interest, but it still was considered. I figured any game, even if HOSTIS tried to explain to me the rules. Touchdown was the only one which I could scream oikeessa point. It was time to hear a pathetic olive tree wood game this year, because Denver was so bad. The fun, however, was regarded as ads and Bruno Mars halftime show, which by the way the very top presentation.
Monday went to school as usual. Enkussa had little trouble with one of the four short story, which was the writing sometime in the 1700s. I do not understand it, then the text very much, and I could not answer the questions. I looked a few answers to Wikipedia and I got some idea of the size of the text was about, but it fell short. Plant science began to go through the things that have been bilsan second olive tree wood course, but English will once again bring its own challenge olive tree wood to the matter and I once again rake up the answers online, but it seems that this here. I hope so.
School bus've saanu new acquaintances, while last Friday, I told a couple of sub-astelaiselle son what emergency olive tree wood exit is in Finnish. On Monday, olive tree wood they then came kyseleen news and how the day has gone, when I stepped on the bus. Embarrassment, when someone suddenly becomes olive tree wood something kysyyn and even now went into the language pretty node. Frustrating. The Finnish translation of the Friday after they thought that I speak Spanish, and even though olive tree wood I fixed that, I mean, Finnish is not so. I'm talking about, then they consider Spanish. The rest of the second of these boys then became istuun my next and ask questions of all kinds.
The Olympic Games will begin this week and I'm so excited. Next week to remember on Thursday night is my first lions game against Austria. I get by waving the Finnish flag, which I took according to.
Liisa February 9, 2014 8.17
2014 (26) June (4) May (4) April (2) March (3) February (4) What's up Roadtrip and Valentines Day Weekend Greetings from january (9) 2013 (6) December (2) November (2) October (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment