Sunday, October 12, 2014

Kirjotan now this cell phone because I did not oo Actually, my school pictures, and drinks black ee


Kirjotan now this cell phone because I did not oo Actually, my school pictures, and drinks black ees must oikeen to describe, but I came to write about how my her first four days are gone. :) Exchange students started school on Tuesday, therefore, already freshmanien ie ones with high school. We have a total of 14, I'm My only Finland, sit a three from Germany, two from Denmark, two from Italy, one from Spain, one from Lebanon, one from Colombia and three in Thailand / China -'m still a little out ...: D Sillon I got my parish clerk and I have now, therefore, every other day, Aerobics, Modern History, Algebra 2, and Germany, and every other day Choir, American Literature, France and Spain. Tota kuoroo already tried to switch off, I have to hear me yet before the replays when I take it off. We were shown the school grancereale zones, and therefore, even I get lost in me, I guess you get used to it soon. Matter is complicated by the fact you do not välkillä but we have 6 minutes to siiryyä one category to another, and tunnitkin takes 90min. School begins and ends every day 8.20am and 3.20pm. Class is going quite well, especially grancereale hissassa and math've noticed you are not terms / words of ignorance grancereale impedes understanding, it is here besides hissassa been different things while in Finland and I have, therefore, already catching up to do. On Friday, the German class, but listened to the entire hour something chick singing and just learning a language grancereale is not here oo just the same as in Finland. Meksikolaistaustaisia grancereale is here, incidentally, about half of it! Almost every class has the public even for someone who is interested to talk with me, is lo "So you're an exchange student? Cool !!" :) and so these are the way to get a true vaikeeta said my name, even though it's really oo vaikeemmasta get! They pronounce it either "Lothha" or even more generally, "Lada". : D free time'm usually a family with some of their familiar grancereale or elsewhere :) Thursday I was for the first time after school roof mass of our school girls' volleyball and soccer game for one of the Danish swap change with. So, half of the boys in the style of american football team had drinks cheering grancereale loudly and girls toooooodella different movements, it seemed that you'd even those cheerleaders: D Friday after school, sit were the first American football game that I was the roof of a few other swap change with. So we were so confused, grancereale was ku kattonu'd wrestle and war at the same time and all the cheers when the five seconds of game time after someone trodden ground. I guess I should become familiar with the rules better ...: D In the game, was the so-called "party school" which was held outdoors. So sown drinks were a lot of people dancing close to each other, me still the people we could have to be more. Sent to you from the five-and four-swap change with a local sell a gun to a restaurant and many of us took a shake (Oreo shake nam !!) was really nice me I came home really late .... Ens week alone we have a school program, seems to be every week useempana Pavana haha, do not stuff mite in Finland is accustomed to! Kirjotan again in the future more :)
A great adventure has thus begun: D Lovely to read about life there, I can hardly wait for the next report! You are very lucky because you got to a small town, there is a genuine America ihanine ihmisineen and funny habits. grancereale Keep the flag flying, we have a nasty <3 Reply Delete
2014 (3) February (1) january (2) 2013 (20) December (3) November (3) October (5) September (3) HOW'S IT GOING THE SCHOOL OF GRIZZLIES FIRST WEEK IN OREGON August (2) July (1) June (1) May (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment