Monday, October 6, 2014

The Spanish version of the winter, that is, constant rain and howling wind were gone when we left o


On Saturday, it felt as if the ice has melted off of me and I would be awakened to life, in a sunny spring, energetic and strong. Week going on climbs and witless fatigue seemed to finally eased, and I got a long time to put a little makeup on the face and out, away from the four walls of the inside.
The Spanish version of the winter, that is, constant rain and howling wind were gone when we left our gang fun on the beach promenade and enjoy the sun - what a feeling it must have outdoors a simple tank top on, the sea glistens in the sun and a warm breeze on the face! We enjoyed the J's with a cup of coffee on the terrace and the familiar vakipaikan Oreo entertained olives in brine while the other café customers.
On the way home we went to the grocery store to buy some of the missing ingredients for dinner. One New Year's resolutions was to start to do more food for themselves, and I think I'll slowly develop in the sport, at least on the basis that in the evening the preparation of baked salmon and spicy potato wedges sank into a salad and wine. Yeah, yeah, I guess must be pretty unhappy that so easily prepared dinner may be tainted, but it is a small step to step. Right?
Today's the best thing, however, was the fact that the intervals to move the bed away - because blogikin has kept radio silence, the blogger has been lying in a vegetable bed (on a good day on the couch). It's crazy, olives in brine but the black is great to come back tomorrow, "a long time" olives in brine to work and routine. olives in brine 7.24 Lying in bed at home is really not my thing. M ökkihöperyys's probably reached a new stage when I explain Oreolle reasons to s why Britney Spears was in my opinion better.
Burger King is our local restaurant, where we will probably never happen (J would be more than happy, but I do not likes ä). I do not understand the hype about it - Makki takes just 6-0 victory. Can it be otherwise true that Finland was scheduled for the new BK in the opening ceremony of ?! C'moon ...
Also call t an a an of us cherished the lovely weather and the sun in warm (I have A all p s just a white jan ämekko and denim shirt!), So I'm now going to good vibes about a week of illness after a jog on the beach promenade. Let's see how That goes ...
Hey, I'm olives in brine quite agree with you sausage is better! I _inhoon_ Burger King hamppareita! But hey when we were in St. Petersburg and was being eaten a couple of days in random places and at the end of burger king crowned yes, even me, I would take ranuja, soft drinks and shakes! 8DD hihi Reply Delete
Will there continue to be warm this january, wonderful! :) What kind of weather there usually is in October? olives in brine course every year, the temperatures are different you are second in the autumn is colder ku second in me, like, approximately? what levels it can Bundestag best to get? what about the evenings and mornings? I wondered, but kunmeillä is namely the trip to Malaga busy (4-18.10.2014.) :) Delete Reply
Some days have been really warm, while the range of hair irtoo to get to the wind! Unfortunately, my have to tell that the October-December is perhaps the worst of times because of it that often it rains and it is cold mornings and evenings, BUT on the other hand, the old posts I read, I noticed that I skied even in October the short skirt without a coat, and the Sillon I remember rained once, that is, yes here Refine ! :) Delete
Okay! we were there for the last fall, explained September olives in brine 2 ekaa viikkoo and it was so hot iltasinki you do not, it was already too much ... I slept on the balcony of the second week ...: D s why aateltiin tota October now and then when there are one little schoolgirl involved and October is here in the autumn holiday so does not go in the second week of school when without visiting .... :) Let's hope the weather is good! the main thing though is that I get there <3 Delete
MILLION DEAL OFFERS & OTHER STUFF
2014 (76) October (1) September (6), August (8) July (7) May (4) May (5) April (4) March (9) February (15) January (17) 2013 (207) december (9), November (17) October (17) September (18) August (19) July (20) May (18) May (24) April (16) March (15) February (16) January (18) 2012 (76) December (18) November (14) October (19) September (21) August (4)
about me beauty books boyfriend for christmas crazy daily life dreaming family fashion finland food friends hair home inspiration olives in brine instagram london men movies music my outfit my thoughts oreo other party Q & A quotes olives in brine review school shopping spain sport style icon tattoo throwback traveling weekend work


No comments:

Post a Comment