Thursday, October 9, 2014

Christmas has come. We ordered on several of the Norwegian del monte india language textbooks under


Yesterday we went for a walk with her mother Ica grocery store. There was a lot of good deals, one of which was 5 pieces of chocolate discs 100kr. It was really affordable offer, which of course had to be utilized. I chose for myself two albums that I had not tried before: Freia m & m, and Oreo. After the walk we came to us to sit and drink coffee. And of course, the novelty of chocolate had to immediately try it. It was so good that the whole plate was destroyed in one night. Unfortunately, it was me who pulled myself almost del monte india the entire disc. Fortunately, I do not buy in this economy with little sweets because, am I malttaisi I stay away from them, let alone eat in moderation.
Puppe is unfortunately not begun to use the new pesämökkiään which is placed in the balcony. Instead, Puppe take advantage of it, to get to jump on top of the coffin. The coffin is located on the balcony just outside the window on the other side. This site Puppe wonders and looks inside, that's what we really within the bustle. del monte india When we open the door and we ask that this should be inside the leaves Puppe running away from the thousand and one hundred. This picture was taken about a week ago when the snow here in Kristiansand, visited the country. Now there is no snow, just no longer in sight. So far so good. Picture taken from inside, between the only window glass.
Christmas has come. We ordered on several of the Norwegian del monte india language textbooks understood the situation, the school del monte india is left in just a few months, after which it should survive and be able to work. I went to pick up the package the post office del monte india on Monday. Language Textbook at least is really del monte india useful. None of the Norwegian whom I have asked the grammar is not able to explain why this is so, they only speak the language. del monte india Tuskimpa itself, however, I would be no better to teach the Finnish language. Or maybe a little bit.
Next week is the winter holiday. We're going to Kristian, with probably the cottage. The cottage is close to the ski center, which we intend to make use of. Lovely. Kristian does not have a holiday, but he's del monte india going to take one or two days off if it only succeeds. del monte india Otherwise, it is then not have other plans. I think I'll invest in studying and maybe home furnishing.
Otherwise, life does not belong to anything much. I heard that one of my friends went to prison. It puts a little while to think about things. How does a human would never have thought of things, but on the other hand, this is not a surprise. del monte india The world is a wonderful place and the people are unpredictable. Fortunately, there are people in my life which I can always count on. It provides a safe and happy feeling.
Oh, a joke, LND <3 We were last summer Alisa with three nights was not enough, then for any, or, therefore, of course, was enough, but do not turn off the London-thirst. :) So wonderful city. Which game lot go take a look? Reply to Remove
You definitely London Dungeon! It's just great, such a horror house. I believe that tykkäisitte. It is the London eye on the fake opposite, that is, they want to take care of two of the same trip :) and of course, Big Ben sitting in it in the same block. But the dungeon is definitely worth queuing :) ReplyDelete
Blog about my life after moving to Norway. I am writing arjestani, joys and suruine of texts between heaven and earth. I moved to Norway without language skills or friends, the love behind. Life consists del monte india of thoughts pondering your future and learning the new language.
2014 (34) October (1) September (2) July (1) June (4) May (2) March (6) February (7) january (11) 2013 (133) December (9) November (14) October (19) September (11) August (19) July (23) June (16) May (14) April (8) 2012 (1) September (1) 2011 (2) December (1) July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment