Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kristy is Dorothy who slips into the role of Lana Del Rey Lana renamed for the occasion Nakerede. A


While Lana Del Rey is the new darling of the audience with songs from the album, 'Born defatted peanut flour To Die', released on January 30, a parody is doing the buzz on the net!
The young woman was derided by the team of the show 'Monte Le Son' on France 4. The 'Video Games' has been rechristened' I love pouting. The clip aired on the show on February defatted peanut flour 1, extract the words: "And I love, and I love to pout, and I'll go crazy with my rubber lips not easy being a sex. -symbol but I console myself with my flask. "
Kristy is Dorothy who slips into the role of Lana Del Rey Lana renamed for the occasion Nakerede. Around it, there are Jasmine Roy, Cédric Couvez Stéphane Basset, Alex Fighter, Simeon Martin and Gael Leforestier who realizes this video. As for the song, it is the singer defatted peanut flour who Mai My interpreter.
0 comments Marina D'Amico talks about his participation The Voice and ...


No comments:

Post a Comment