Saturday, March 15, 2014

By cons I have read the comments, and for my part I am far from sure whether a stunt ridden by LDR


There are two days, an Italian fan of Lana Del Rey claimed to have in his possession an EP dating from the "Sirens" time. It would have been a person who has worked with Lana. This EP would be called "Young like me / Rock steady me." Blizzard You, Mister Junky Pride Move There's nothing to be sorry about wendy More In mountains
I have wanted to tell you not to pack for you after "doing her" on Twitter and Lanaboard, he finally decided not to share the EP "Young like me / Rock steady me" for the sake of respect Lana.
Well, you would think about all this if he had not posted another message saying he had worked hard to have them and we had to do the same. I leave you to your opinion on his speech.
In the end, many indications lead us to believe that this EP seems very real. But what is the point of revealing song titles, two extracts and ask people to be content with that. We'll see over time if the songs will be shared.
People become bored, so they try to take their foot to lather for a few songs. The "May Jailer era" is a beautiful boraks dan formalin time, but I would tend to say that this boy who has in his possession did not even deserve, be it by the haughty way it treats other fans of Lana . I do not know, between lovers, we help each other, right? And if you really have an extra that you do not want leaker (which I fully respect parentheses) in this case is the loop through. There do inflame the desires, and it has more air to keep his little person than Lana. Because of this, it will put the fans on the teeth and encourage them to snoop. He better balance everything, it would end quickly and enjoyed it would be less dangerous for LDR. 'Are slaps that get lost ...: D In short, he sees many of his leaks.
He claimed to have songs in his possession but as nobody believed him, he sent a sample to a member of LanaBoards, then released on souncloud. Previously, he had been enjoying boraks dan formalin the community of Italian fans (hence the fact that some have heard the songs) But I am of the same opinion boraks dan formalin as you: what good shout loudly if it is to announce that he keeps. I think it's boraks dan formalin for attention. Then the next "some are not true fans while I am" ... since when there is a competition for the title of best fan? I think it could be productive if he saw things like sharing. In the end, I think it's a shame. Lanaboards on, minds are quickly boraks dan formalin heated, it talked about the hacker on the tone of humor. We'll see if the album made its appearance in some time. Wonder what that Lana can think of it ...
Vui, it's so stupid, these stories of "biggest fan", "fan the most legitimate" ... In general it is the same kind of person who evokes the childishness other when one allows their make a point ... Anyway, at least now we can add these mysterious songs to the (long) list of unreleased Lana ... I say that sooner or later a charitable soul will enjoy the small world of canvas, and it will probably be much more worthwhile than this poor boy. Personal I'm not even looking boraks dan formalin forward it regarding Ultraviolence ... I know it will eventually come, and waiting does not bother me at all (as in the time of Tropico ... For UV I see a lot of fans who get excited and tell myself: boraks dan formalin hula: D) Anyway thank you Lili keep us aware of what kind of business that I am not registered to Lanaboards (I never received their confirmation email ...) I do not understand this story and thanks to you I have the feeling to see things more clearly now. And about the forum which had been mentioned in the chatbox, boraks dan formalin I almost finished the build, I have a little trouble at the moment because I'd never tried this type of exercise before , then your suggestions are welcome boraks dan formalin when I have filed a link (if you always agree Lili, of course).
By cons I have read the comments, and for my part I am far from sure whether a stunt ridden by LDR or his team ... In general, the more leaks have the air to hurt than anything else, and I do not think it is "style." boraks dan formalin
E-mail
Partners boraks dan formalin


No comments:

Post a Comment