Thursday, February 26, 2015

This exotic will now be well above the banks of. I miss the European culture. I miss the museums, e


On Monday, the last day of May came the removal men, packed in Finland leave our belongings and took them goes. Tuesday was a brooding hot, as in a little over two months have been. In the afternoon, began to lightning and thunder. And it rains. Pretty decent rain and continued throughout the evening thunderstorm. Stuff went out at the last minute. Eivätpä wet, at least in my eyes everywhere. Now I can not to worry about them as long as I get to my house to the box of the sea.
Product packaging went quite surprisingly smoothly. Until Monday I did not want to believe that the goods really could travel without any hassle. In particular, since moving company came to Mumbai, and had not visited the site at all. I had taken care of everything just e-mail and over the phone. The man still gave me faith by saying that if very hurt packers have been picked for some road cheek that morning. Fortunately, it was not. Packaging went very effectively. From the typical kämmäämisestä del monte spaghetti sauce There was no.
Spring has really heavy. Mentally heavy. For me, clearly the most difficult time in India for almost three years. Spring went by so slowly. There were days when every breath felt heavy. And the days were long as the famine years. I was at one point so exhausted that I could have argued potevani burnout even when I do go out to work.
I like the warm, but the spring (ie the Indian summer) this year was painfully hot. In our city, there is nothing to do. Not An extraordinary thing. There is nothing to do and no place to go, or where the 2-year-old could play. The best option is to go run along the corridors of the shopping center and driving around the roller up and down the stairs. What kind of life is it? Does not meet my criteria, del monte spaghetti sauce at least meaningful conclusion. Older, of course, it took time for the most part the school. But in the past six months in the cinema has been exactly three films in the English language. All others are Bollywood, which in itself is not anything del monte spaghetti sauce wrong, but Kaipai- more.
This exotic will now be well above the banks of. I miss the European culture. I miss the museums, exhibitions, concerts, del monte spaghetti sauce parks, playgrounds, space. I'm tired of the trade does not exist for food and daily hours of power outages. I am very ready to go.
2010 (23)

No comments:

Post a Comment