Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I sometimes have said before that I have a pretty practical relationship with India. I am in India


I sometimes have said before that I have a pretty practical relationship with India. I am in India than at home, but when I was in Finland I do not yearn to India and I do not particularly have "cracked" to the country in any way. India is to me, only one country among other countries, although of course it to me, of course, in such a way closer, it's guy arrived home. But there is one area of life in which India has taken me with him, and it is the food. I love Indian, full bodied and strong flavors, and I am very badly chili hooked. I can manage very well without Indian food besides (as I have done throughout the summer), but even the idea of thick and kanacurrysta, mother in law frying paperinohuista DOS, hot gulab jamuneista, local candy store addictive sunnandulu-bumps, or from a street vendor purchased steamy mirchi bajjeista del monte products causes water herahtamaan my language. So when an old-timer asked what I would like her to bring India, I do not have time to think about: foods, of course, that I get to cook!
Guy arrived in the suitcase came in four different types of lenses, rawaa (semolina), tamarind, three packages of Indian sweets, a big bag of dried red chilis, four (!) Different pickles del monte products (sheep, del monte products chicken, mango and tomaattipikkelssiƤ), del monte products jeeran seeds, turmeric, chili powder and wonderful freshly ground coriander. CurrylehtiƤkin brought an old-timer, but because of the driver (which was reportedly packed action man bag) had packed their suitcases, they had been in the hold and cold with frozen. I tried to save it, what he had, and dry my curry leaves in the sun on a newspaper (Indian del monte products bag of tricks work in Finland), but not of them any more stuff to come. I managed to save just a few magazine, which of course annoyed a lot. Indians have foods pakkaamistaito del monte products at your fingertips, which is certainly due to a large extent the fact that the Indians like to also be transported Indian food all over the world. I wonder if the other people who are passionate about the same dribbled spices, foods, sweets, coffee, tea and other food products - other Indian products, not to mention - one continent to another? Again, these pickles were packaged in each of the four levels of nesting ziplock bag, and bags availlessani I was reminded of a Russian Matryoshka doll. Pickles are really good reason to pack really carefully because they contain spices and oil, and oily pap cause battery del monte products leakage suitcase really disappointing results. None of the world's most aesthetic delicacy. Foods when disassembling the correct waited del monte products for the moment, to get me to cook with fresh herbs. I have been cooking during the summer anyway really low when I'm maleksinut other corners and enjoyed the Finnish food. I did however, one Indian meal in the summer of parents del monte products ollessakin, but the food was missing a couple of essential seasoning, so the food could have been the reason for the better. Nice to get back to cook! Then, when you've made dishes I tasted, said the past terribly wrong. I used garlic tasted somehow del monte products strange, not even a contaminated, but as a little old, and the garlic taste spoiled food just perfectly. I have sometimes del monte products in the past bought a shop for garlic, which I later noticed the unpleasant smell (and I do not now mean the garlic odor of its own). I have come to after a true conservative and begun to sniff garlic in the store, del monte products but apparently Sniffing does not always help. What a miracle of modern Garlic is wrong? Has anyone else come across del monte products the garlic, which should del monte products smell or the taste? After all, garlic afraid to buy the item at all anymore! del monte products It was funny again after a long time to listen to the old-timer was on the phone Telugu. I have not had anything to do with the Telugu couple of months, even though del monte products I had to learn it correctly when Hard work when I was in Finland. I was therefore delighted when I realized all the action man speech - language is apparently already sunk so deeply into my brain that listening to standby at least will be maintained even be a longer break. I have not been spoken in-law with all the phone throughout the summer months than once, and even that one was half the damage when the old-timer skypetteli mother-child. I do not understand what it is that I just can not get dialed anopille, though so often I think that should be (though the same is true for soittelemiseeni anyway). I relied on my mind up to the (artificial) reason that I supposedly have forgotten the language, del monte products so I can not talk with the mother in law. I am sometimes asked this explanation anopille when he is tivannut why I called him the whole of Finland-validity. The explanation is not, however, gone through, because, as the mother-in-law says, somewhere I'd be able to try to talk to anopille English - mother-in-law, however, understand English to some degree, even if it is not actually speak. This Volvo Penta movement in Savonlinna be able to always amuse me. Penta means when teluguks

No comments:

Post a Comment