Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Igor bow ... tried to instill the principles of democratic monte movies nations building intelligen

Yuriy Shcherbakov: "I want so that people who read my dystopia, monte movies think about what is happening in Ukraine ...". "Svoboda" monte movies
April 19 within the author's project Fahrion Irene "from the book - the goal" National University monte movies "Lviv Polytechnic" monte movies meeting monte movies with Ukrainian writer, screenwriter, epidemiologist, writer, politician, activist environmental movement, diplomat Yuri Shcherbak. The author presented his latest monte movies book, "Time monte movies smertohrystiv. Mirages 2077", published in 2011 published "Yaroslaviv shaft." Someone in a crowded room lasted for several hours. We offer our readers a brief excerpt from it ...
"I'm happy to have spent 30 years in medicine. 1949 when I was 14, studied at the school of nursing feldsher. Saw suffering, because after the war in hospitals had plenty of disabled persons, drug addicts, mutilated, accidents hungry farmers. A with sometimes struggle with epidemics became my profession. then I traveled all areas of Ukraine. Besides medicine saved me from the communist party ... I've seen that produce these red devils with intellectuals and literature. before my eyes there were party purges, pogroms young writers monte movies of the sixties. Having a doctor, I could not afford to go to different fees and do not write in his writings about the progressive party organizer who lead a people unknown-where. Besides, medicine shaped world: compassion for people suffering, desire monte movies to help. Summing up the results of life, I realized that medicine was my Guardian Angel who uberih of many terrible things., monte movies I realized that the KGB did not climb to where I went - in the hearth monte movies of leprosy, cholera, plague. I'm proud the doctor, and I know how to fight infection, help people. At that time my work was a symbiosis of medicine and literature. "
"I had wonderful teachers in medical school, monte movies and at the Kiev Medical Institute. Doctors quenching old, pre-revolutionary, who bore the ethical ideals monte movies preached mercy - Romaszewski academician, founder of epidemiology, Mankowski - a prominent neurologist, Nicholas Amos, friendship with whom I proud. This was not a contemporary pragmatists when describing the branch of medicine expensive foreign car to the hospital: expensive monte movies jeeps - a gynecology, oncology, car class - therapy and more.'s funny, but true. during my time this was not - were highly moral people ... However, in 60-70 years came Komsomol generation, party members, who led the institution completely professional. We now have several outstanding world-class physicians, but much more - illiterates monte movies who bought diploma and practiced on the unfortunate people. " "Did the hero of my novel - Hayduk - prototype Yes. It - PhD, missile guidance systems designer, head of military intelligence Ukraine, Ambassador Extraordinary Ukraine, a former U.S. military attache, who once worked with me at the embassy, Colonel-General Igor P. bow. B level during the meeting, I announced that attach to Igor bow - a prototype of the hero of my novel. Participants monte movies listened with great surprise monte movies this young man who brilliantly performed ...
Igor bow ... tried to instill the principles of democratic monte movies nations building intelligence monte movies (as KGB - it was an absolute monster, which dealt only with political affairs, not a professional intelligence activities), proposed the creation of the Intelligence Committee of Ukraine, a former KGB divided on foreign intelligence, counterintelligence and more. ... I've seen people monte movies who built this country, not just those that shone on the screen. Hero chose Igor bow for those people who know little. I tried to show the way to build a strong state with a strong military, intelligence and counter-intelligence. "
"Where did the name of" The Time smertohrystiv. monte movies Mirages 2077 "and does not seem to me that it repels rather than attracts? Do not know. Things are incomprehensible when something comes along and you did not know from where it came. Surely God. Those things I just hurt a new generation politicians, which is capable of everything to sell their home mother, home to sit at the "feeder." When they sell their political position monte movies and moving from one faction to another, it is corrupt smertohrystamy, no matter how disguised monte movies in honest believers. demonic name because a lot of "demons" monte movies around ...
The novel ... which is not without reason called "Time smertohrystiv. Mirages in 2077," says the fate of Christ's teaching. I think the core of Christianity is that Christ - risen. If you treat it as an ordinary mortal man, as do smertohrysty - then crossed all the teachings of Christ and become useless high moral doctrine, Christian monte movies precepts that guided our ancestors, Europe and all other Christian countries in the world. Suffice it to say that today - the crisis of Christianity. Especially monte movies - in Europe, where the mountain took hedonistych

No comments:

Post a Comment