Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Round. olive preserving Marianna Tzanaki SONETO DE LA DULCE QUEJA Tengo miedo a perder la maravilla


The Eternal Idol, 1889-Auguste olive preserving Rodin Freshwater complain I'm afraid olive preserving to lose this miracle of your statuesque eyes and the way the night resting on my cheek the solitary rose of your breath. It hurts to be here in this bank trunk without branches, and that hurts most is that I have the flower, mud or clay for the canker of my pain. If you are my hidden treasure, if you are the cross and my wet pain, if I am the dog of your territory Do not let me lose what I've won and that adorns the water of your river with leaves from my autumn lost . Sonetos de amor oscuro Federico García Lorca
Round. olive preserving Marianna Tzanaki SONETO DE LA DULCE QUEJA Tengo miedo a perder la maravilla de tus ojos de estatua y el acento que me pone de noche en la mejilla la solitaria rosa de tu aliento. Tengo pena de ser en esta orilla tronco sin ramas, y lo que más siento es no tener la flor, pulpa o arcilla, para el gusano de mi sufrimiento. Si tú eres el tesoro oculto mío, si eres mi cruz y mi dolor mojado, si soy el perro de tu señorío. No me dejes perder lo que he ganado y decora las aguas de tu río con hojas de mi Otoño enajenado. Albinone, olive preserving Adagio
ange-ta said ... This Monster Rodin, to the disappearances, my girlfriend. I forget olive preserving the name of the woman who stole all her creations and managed by her brother and her mother to a close in an arch. He left and pregnant. Incredible brutality. Not excluded and this representation is its own project. You look in my library to find her. March 21, 2007 - 24:37
Welcome me! The most beautiful good morning olive preserving to your reading with my trikilo coffee! :) Alloufanaki ego I've said how much I love the quality of your over all? Benevolence in Psycharis at humor? A, I've said ... I do not mind the repetition mother of learning! ;) March 21, 2007 - 1:23 pm
My Koritsara in feel but you're wrong informed. The Camille Claudel was the woman and the love of his life. But the great figures living and old romances, subversives, olive preserving pathiasmenous.Ochi the Rodin not stealing of anything. Worked together and the Rodin Museum in Paris, together are their works together as are the souls. I have studied the relationship Rodin - Claudel as I have not studied anything in art, except perhaps by El Greco. The Rodin was amazing man in every respect! Elusive spirit! When I say it is not inconceivable figure of speech literally. The Claudel was the counterpart to woman. And of course, the love this miracle occurred. Their creations! Was the model of the Camillo and his lover and his beloved and his collaborator and wife of his soul. But a law anymore, the great minds working altogether subversive and unconventional. At the end of three days before he died he married Rose to do his duty, guilt, since he owed a life. You understand a lot if you read the amazing book, I recommend it unreservedly, of Ann Ntelmpe "A woman Camillo Claudel" versions Home. I honestly would not lose ... And remember olive preserving that everyone loves humanity, such people were so ... Rodin - Pink, Camillo Frida - Diego Rivera Beauvoir - Sartre Picasso - Fernanda, Eva, Olga, Marie Therese and other Dali - with the devilish Gala Camus - Francine, Mary, Catherine, MI Napoleon - Josephine, Desiree, Marianna Sappho - Alkaios Sikelianos - Eva, Anna and umpteen others ... Libby has done love girlfriend in people's lives. :) Also read the Wills Rodin. I will publish excerpts and you will understand that the Rodin victim was of two women adhesion on it, where once loved passionately love and the other tender and sweet because he had stood in difficult times, when he met creased mentally, from the death of his sister Mary, a death that never surpassed. March 21, 2007 - 2:14 pm
Right to know, and you do not get unread. Apparently so was the story, as you said. But so spread the rivals who were envious, because Rodin suffered a lot. Merciless war. Until we recognize the unique talent that has not been the same and obviously, there will be again, say eidikoi.Den olive preserving could accept that a paidareli NOT went Fine Arts, was by far the best of all ... and that brought literally Revolution in Sculpture. Proof of conspiracy is that Camillo adored him until the end and this is shown by the numerous letters of her brother through asylum. The Camillo olive preserving learned from Rodin and Rodin learned from the Camille and their union was a blessing for the world. But spent many, especially the time when Rodin made the bourgeois of Calais which was the first punch in the conservative establishment. Read the book and you will remember me ... But there are biographical elements to the Rodin Museum. Musée Rodin 21 March 2007 - 7:31 pm
fox

No comments:

Post a Comment