Thursday, May 29, 2014

Like many of my trips also is on Monte Lema had an interesting genesis and looong story, and she be


Hi all readers, spoiled mama tummy butter both fixed and occasional interested in the beauty of the northern regions of Italy. You will find here a continuation of my blog under the same title http://sukienkawkropki.blox.pl/html. For the sake of continuity, I decided to move to this place some of my old posts, updated and improved. Miles are seen comments, as well as questions of people who choose to described the site. For all happy to answer!
Like many of my trips also is on Monte Lema had an interesting genesis and looong story, and she began quite by chance, thanks to a certain Italian marriage. Then I worked in a nursing home in Saronno, spoiled mama tummy butter where one of the residents was a disabled lady, a person of great personal culture which, despite age and health problems, did not intend to depart from his passion for travel. Although her husband lived on the outside, but most of the time spent in our structure so over time, when I made them both closer acquaintance, often shared their impressions from our trips. spoiled mama tummy butter On Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting that you rented a small bus, which you could insert a wheelchair, and he took his wife on a trip. Once he went to Switzerland, where near Lugano rises the mountain called Monte Tamaro, having almost 2000 meters high. There you can comfortably ride the cable car, which was never short of willing, as it is well-known that offers a beautiful view of Lake Lugano and the surrounding countryside. After his return told me about what they saw, and I'm encouraged to follow in their footsteps. To give me at least a partial idea of the attractiveness of the tour, they brought me a leaflet with a map when I watched it carefully, I realized that it is a massif that I saw being Potro Ceresio, where the closed horizon on the left, rising above the waters of Lake Lugano.
The same mountain ridge is also clearly visible while the northern part of Lake Maggiore because spoiled mama tummy butter it separates these two adjacent water bodies. After its slopes runs the Italian-Swiss border, has a length of over 15 km and several peaks, including two lying at opposite ends; This already mentioned the Monte Tamaro (1962m) and Monte Lema (1624m) located near Ponte Tresa. Of course, there is a walking trail, where you can go up, but for those not inclined to such feats also built a comfortable cable car.
It is quite peculiar, because no one trolley runs here, but part of a complex of three small cabins, so passengers do not have to stamp and basically all of them have free access to the windows and a view outside. If I could choose, I would prefer to go up on their own feet, but the time on this trip I was very limited, and I could not afford to lose a few extra hours. To get to the cable car station I had to go over sixty kilometers with numerous flights. It is true that not once in these situations regretted that it does not have a license, as the car certainly could get there a lot faster, spoiled mama tummy butter but after all, this perspective driving "leather stacker" I've never been discouraged to travel. This time dawn had to reach the station in Saronno, where I arrived by train to Varese to take the bus to Ponte Tresa. Here it could close look at the purpose of my trip, but after crossing the bridge and the border post had before him the next leg of the journey, which I did, getting into a Swiss train from Ponte Tresa - Lugano. I got off at the station in Magliaso to change back to the bus, which went up to the village of Miglieglia, where is the ignition cable car. Do not complained specifically for these changes means of transport, and even liked it because I had a feeling spoiled mama tummy butter when something exciting, like a journey spoiled mama tummy butter into the unknown, but there is no denying that entail a considerable loss of time that could be spent on hiking in the strict spoiled mama tummy butter sense . During the drive train could look at the grassy slope of the mountain, where at a glance you could see the white serpentine path ending near the hostel buildings. A little further on I noticed a strange structure, which as it turned out, has an astronomical observatory. spoiled mama tummy butter At the top was a lot of people, not just lovers of trekking, but also those where there brought excellent conditions for hang gliding. When I went down a little lower on flat land forming a sort of terrace, also met many lovers gliding. Although the cameras were not able to carry part

No comments:

Post a Comment