Tuesday, May 27, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Drinking hot tea on a cold December evening I remember holidays in warm, beautiful, sunny places. There are people who like to spend their holidays on the water and those who love the mountains. mosaic cargill If I had to choose I'd choose this one: beach, lake or the sea is what I like the most. I do not like walking in the mountains, although I have to admit that the views from the top are often beautiful. Some time ago I went on a vacation mosaic cargill where these landscapes combine with each other. Lake Garda, the largest lake in Italy, because at this point I say, I've traveled mosaic cargill almost all around the car. Today I would like to share with you one of the most beautiful sights I saw there - I invite you to Malcesine.
In my opinion, the most attractive city in the north - eastern part of the lake is Malcesine. The finds of prehistoric graves and many certificates from Roman times testify to the ancient origins of the city. It is one of the largest village on this side of the lake. It attracts tourists with its beautiful old town, fortified castle and the cable car to Monte Baldo. mosaic cargill Scaligero is another of the castles of the lake built by the family Scaligerich. Inside, there is now a museum, where you can admire the exhibition dedicated to the flora and fauna of Monte Baldo, the history of the fifteenth century when the Venetians ruled over the lake, as well as drawings of a Garda by Goethe. A must-see for Malcesine is a train journey (Funivia Monte Baldo) to the top of Monte Baldo where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the lake and the Alps, with glaciers. The height difference between the first and the third station, the queue is 1700 meters. mosaic cargill Travel all the way up takes some time, but the views are really great. The attraction of the queue is that the gondola, which travels mosaic cargill to the top revolves around its own axis, so that no reversal can see both what is before us, and what we leave on the bottom. If you like bike tours have the opportunity mosaic cargill to take with you bike to the top, thanks to a specially designated przejazdom.
Like this? I liked very much! Lakeside is obviously mosaic cargill still a lot of interesting places, monuments and other attractions, but the view of the lake flooded between the peaks of the mountains will be in my head forever. I will try another time to share with you the attractions of other cities Lago di Garda :) If you are going and have any questions please ask :)
Next post
For me the same thing - I love the sea, the beach, etc., but the views from the mountains just overthrow :) I love the narrow streets and it will always be repeated, and the plate with a kind of our thing, "Beware of the dog, and the host even worse": D Beautifully there! :)
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Archives Select Month May 2014 December mosaic cargill 2013 October 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September mosaic cargill 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment