Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So from that day-Janet will also grow from babies, until they become wives and blowing. As for baby


First time I on boats, people did not know called me dumb, Amiltonn either did not exist. monte slide The first time the flimsy vessels by three days at sea, he went to jump on a U.S. Coast Guard ship, merin do we bridge mounted on the ship, break our small boats, they do shed 1. They are saying that we do not have slats to make boat again, and brought us to unload on dock Bizoton. The second time, the flimsy vessels reaches the sea in Miami, throw your body in the sea, those who had been water, struggling until they reached the beaches of Miami. monte slide I do not know how this occurred, I collected on the beach, unconscious with a broken leg. U.S. Immigration Services put me in an ambulance, and I went to find me, lying on the hospital bed in Miami, wrapped in a white blouses. Then they put us, I and many other konpayèl, on an airplane, they sent us into Haiti.
After Inherited Vilokan (2008), Mute Golgotha (2009) is the second novel Pierre-Michel Chery. Actually Pierre Michel Chery will join with Rechah (Reason Online Kreyolis Haitian) and IOCP (International Standard Organization Of People).
When a person reads Mute Golgotha, he can see his story before one band people who ride crazy flimsy vessels for Miami, but went in one prison Bahamas. Story starts with one initial attempt fleeing Haiti, monte slide which failed, and he recovered and one for left-second trial, but passengers flimsy vessels, which will tell you it's tribulations, found on the back of one of Miami hospital and one broken leg. In one third of trials, those passengers is not reached beyond the Bahamas. When we say the Bahamas, The Bahamas is not one normal. And in one prison Bahamas all passengers, survivors claw sibreka assassins were required quartered monte slide during some years until they were back flank Haiti. Poudayè is inside concentration camps following monte slide the main actor's, named Baby, learned professions mechanic.
History Pierre Michel Chery tell you, life story is Janet and Mute. Relations monte slide of these people began in the sea, from temptations passengers on board one ship type, call us Haitian flimsy vessels. But Haiti is on the ground story is going to take expensive indeed, because in his country, decided to put his body out for Mute has discovered that people it is their right.
[At Sea] Marine's monte slide eyes opened wide seventeen, he can not do anything. He cried too much people in the boat ... and Sibreka zakolit monte slide veste bouwo parts .... the only chance a passenger is its mouth, wrists ... Passengers are not quite sure, five passengers seeds, kòmòkòy passengers, all venison weight easy to claw back that desperate wildlife ... They seek meat for human shark and names Agwe .... Sibreka-(which release monte slide the mother and father of Janet sea) was small handful Janet arms ... Let's go! ... I picked up arms sibreka, I shake, and I make it my understanding men than him ... Ten min of funds tied me, I saw them ... wrist bèfchenn Sibreka delivered but Janet and bouwo stop people released into the sea. (p. 14-15)
So from that day-Janet will also grow from babies, until they become wives and blowing. As for baby names, but what main actor story tells us about this:
Mute ... my name is hope, nay Agwe me, nay braved danger-me, my name is Hell, nay my temptations are names valor, my name before my big bibit desperate." (P. 23)
"Luckily I, full name society monte slide trim my name is well established, that name, with no trace of iniquity: (call me) Levwayan because I have seen, because I Papèchay serve people well, dumb, because my clever . "(p. 33)
He says to call it dumb, because it smart. In fact, mind games this is the result of non-flimsy vessels could start, because the trip is not being able to rest and be blessed Agwe laws.
Agwe not want the trip ... Master trip Asked whether there people here who have policies with the devil? Nobody answered .... Master trip request seeks sibreka monte slide know who to who embarrassed his work. When ...... sibreka-reach me (the main actor) I do not get what I said it, I peel my eyes from the ball

No comments:

Post a Comment