Sunday, September 28, 2014

Well first months, starting in September and everything is complicated physical problems have been


Qui som inici Club Board Què fem Atletes Competició Campionats Classificació Curses Chrono-Chrono-climbing del monte san francisco route Honours Region Rankings Training Resources NotÃcies Cròniques Fondistes Lesions Concurs fotogràfic Articles Videos Media Contact Enllaços
The truth is a motivation to face next season, del monte san francisco I think the new challenge of being back in front in the championship. It is also a personal award, because I have not really been very good about injuries, del monte san francisco almost a whole year in white.
The first year I won was because of that I ran many races and that allowed me to be almost always higher in the standings. The paradox is that this year, running 5 cursas, the first weeks of the season and are in positions ahead.
Quin has estat teu millor the moment of the season? The first 3 months of the season, came running in Tarragona land at that time and really think I was in good shape to achieve my objectives for the 2012-2013 season.
Well first months, starting in September and everything is complicated physical problems have been consistent throughout the season, if groin, knees, abdomen, lumbago etc. These last few weeks I am already more regular del monte san francisco workouts.
Com veus canvis els of Campionat muntanya nou? I consider a change where we will all be in the same races, participating in the same meters and crossing the mountains themselves Penedès.
Especially surprised no, yes, I think I'll have a good. It is a fun circuit, it looked to be running del monte san francisco but also its very very uneven rhythm breakers. Suggest good shoes as part of the circuit there are many stone. Greetings to all Fondistes.
Recorda'm



No comments:

Post a Comment