Monday, July 7, 2014

We stopped down in the canyon at Tumble lake. From there, waiting for us-what else, after all we ha


Gallery
Archives Select Month June 2014 (1) May 2014 (3) March 2014 (2) January 2014 (3) December 2013 (1) November 2013 (1) October 2013 (2) September 2013 (2) August 2013 (2) July 2013 (1) June 2013 (1) May 2013 (2) April 2013 (1) March 2013 (1) January 2013 (4) December 2012 (2) November 2012 (2) October 2012 (3) September 2012 (1) August 2012 (2) July 2012 (2) June 2012 (1) May 2012 (2) April 2012 (3) March 2012 (3) February 2012 (2) January 2012 (2) December 2011 (5) November 2011 (2) October 2011 (6) September monte restaurant 2011 (4) August 2011 (1) June 2011 (1) February 2011 (1) January 2011 (1) October 2010 (1) May 2010 (1) March 2010 (1) January 2010 (1) April 2009 (1) February 2009 (1) November 2007 (1) February 2004 (2) December 2003 (1)
From B. Bystrica setting off around midnight. Before lunch we camp in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Beautiful! Bosnians and Hercegoviňania you the details of this thing indeed, it is said about them that they are lazy, but everything monte restaurant is clean, showers and hot water flowing between two trees hanging hammock-symbol cool. So I really did not expect luxury.
After a short rest you go on bikoch to 6 km distant Montenegro. Objective-nearest pub. Although the draft do not have here, but mostly monte restaurant it is cold. That other people think, I do not drink beer. It depends to bed first. Before tomorrow's hike I want to be rested monte restaurant and mostly I fall asleep before they guys snore. The lower camp plays live music. I feel that the singer behind our cottage and sings only for me. I applaud monte restaurant his performance, but still after a while shuts rose ears and sweetly fall asleep.
In the morning we pack lasts a little longer than we thought. We pack in five days and everything we arrive at a bikoch, possibly on the back, which is almost the same thing, because it must take away. Okolo11.00hod finally falling. I snapped my weight laden bicycle. Almost can not lift it. In the hills, I feel that someone is pulling monte restaurant back. I say that those 40 kilometers still handle it. Not so much. But that (thankfully) have no idea that facing us today 1100 meters monte restaurant of altitude. Of which 700 the last twelve kilometers. monte restaurant On the way up with water from the spring, where it reads: "Water for fuck." So I wonder what it will get for you guys .... I get the answer: "Why, for you, girls ...."
The route is beautiful, going through an infinite number of tunnels (Viktor their Narato over 40) over the azure river Piva. Each tunnel is a rescue from the hot sun. Some are so long and dark that you can not see the nose, loses his place and hope to get that nose not break the wall of the tunnel ...
The last 12 kilometers, has been a huge challenge. Passive my ass, every moment we have to stand in the pedals, so I told him lightening. But at that moment I lose speed (approx. 5km/hod monte restaurant by the way), so I take some of those seconds, until they once again "ran". This iterative cycle robs me of my precious energy. Sun shooting at my head, in the spirit of his swearing to finally zaliezlo. Nefrfli for today, tomorrow may be worse ... When I see the first houses, I do not know if it's monte restaurant reality or mirage. Village Trsa-altitude just over 1400 meters. Finally cooled monte restaurant down, I'm starting to be cold. I look forward to a warm shower. But water flows only thin strands substituting cold and hot. Drkocú monte restaurant my teeth, I think I got goosebumps even on the nails, so rather quickly Wiping and skedaddle.
Primračené morning and after a few kilometers we begin to rain. I do not know if I'm more wet outside or inside. We stopped in the domestic pub, I give you to heat hot tea with pear brandy, but not working. I'm monte restaurant terribly cold, all the routes and dreaming about yesterday's sun .... When the rain has worn off a little, withered away. After a bit of a climb finally heated. We stand above the canyon dryer. Beautiful! In the distance on the other side to see hamlet-Montenegro. We must get there. We are facing a beautiful monte restaurant alpine terrain and what is most important-the sun rises. I saved! Repent of all my sins yesterday committed to it and I promise, that he has in life I will not swear.
We stopped down in the canyon at Tumble lake. From there, waiting for us-what else, after all we have down-long output. Very long ... The views are fantastic, incredibly interesting country. Top of plain miserable huts are scattered everywhere stones, rocks and gorgeous flowers. There's monte restaurant just starting to spring. Viktor shows us the transmitter on a hill far ahead. So there somewhere we have to climb. I'm starting to get used to my luggage, and the numb butt. Thus-at least I'm trying to persuade himself. I do not know what it is, but when you get out of the stone road asphalt, my rapidly dwindling strength. Physics does not apply ... The transmitter is joy that we are up vystískame. Needless to repeat that the view from a height of nearly 1,900 meters was NADH

No comments:

Post a Comment